having a birthday
please God give me a miracle !!!!
please God give me a miracle !!!!
Father, I stand upon Psalm 34:10 that declares βthe lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord shall lack no good thing.β Lord as I seek your face I am believing that I and my family will lack no good thing in Yahshua's name. Amen.
let us not forget our individual uniqueness & when we feel down & out, or when we ourselves are being ridiculed let us not forget your unconditional love, Amen.
Take a deep breath & slowing exhale . and. remember who's in control of your life. his and awesome God that his will ,will be done. he knows are every need. but also knows what we truly need In are lives. when we think his way too busy for us , but. his not ever too busy for children . just making sure that we all get what wre truly need in our lives. He loves you He got you in. the palm of his hands. so do relax .
Lord I feel so lost and alone please lay your hand on my heart and guide me the right way ππ
I Pray To You To Ask You For Your Mercy And For Forgiveness Through My Sins Please Have Mercy On Me,father God I Believe In You And Jesus Christ My Lord And Savior ,i Believe Father God That Your Son Jesus My Lord Came To Earth To Take His Life For My Sins,i Believe He Suffered So Much For The Sake Of Our Sins,please Father I Beg You Have Mercy On Me And Help Me Do What Is Pleasing In Your Eyes Father God,amenπ
You know my enemies are trying to kill me - in body, mind, and spirit. I pray for your Divine Protection over me, my home, and my family today. Just like in the Old Testament when your people put the blood of the Lamb over their doorposts. You promised that the Destroyer would pass over them. I apply the blood of Jesus over the doorpost of my heart, my family, and my home for protection.
Send your fighting Angels Lord to me. Lord, you said You would fight for me and I need only be still. Let your Angels surround me like a ring of fire and let no harm come to me or my 'tent'. Hide me and my family under the shadow of your wings like You promised in Psalm 91. Let me rest as I watch the Salvation of the Lord come to me and my family. Amen
I declare that every sunrise π brings me a blessing a gift from God above. Amen.
Today is Your birthday , and it was the best day ever cause allowed me be with my son.it was awesome thank you. ive been so sad but i want to live along life . with your will.i trust in. you for. long life.
Pray for me that my family and I find a loving home to live in asap. I have been searching for a new house for 5 years now. Pray that the house is filled with love for each other and for God. I pray that we find the perfect home quickly in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
ihave colon cancer & thursday I'll find out the results of my ct scan. please my heavenly father allow me to know the complete truth about was seen in the scan's. u know i want to live a long life.but know it has to be my. heavenly fathers will. i know you have the ability to completely heal me. you are God & you do miracles. i.love you father.Love your daughter Esther Lou Coats
Have Faith In Him Only, God Will Never leave U. U can trust his word. lay down at his feet &u will see works. remember God Is real & his No Liar So U Can Ttust His Word.
Lord, I am in need of a new house for me and my family. I place that desire into Your Hands, asking for Your loving guidance in all matters. Make it possible dear Lord. Clear the way and prepare the path for all things to happen in the time You deem best for them to happen. Your loving-kindness has brought me this far, and I trust, Lord, that You will continue to provide all that my needs. Thank you, Heavenly Father,
The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.
Please pray for a miracle that I find my missing retainer for my teeth. My parents paid thousands of dollars for it so I can have straight teeth but now I've misplaced it. Please pray that my teeth don't go crooked again
Please pray for a miracle that I reach a B on the test I am about to take. I need that grade to pass the class. Please pray for a miracle when I submit it, it's a B. I've had issues memorizing things. Pray I find the correct answers easily through resources
I declare that every sunrise brings me a blessing a gift from God above in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Pray for a good friend of my mother. Her name is Claudine. She is also my mother's hairdresser. My mother has not heard from her in a week now. Pray that my mother hear from her this week in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Please pray this germ goes away very soon. My throat is sore and I have so much snot I am having trouble breathing. I have hours of class on Thursday and busy day coming up. Please please pray tomorrow I am way better and am not utterly miserable during class
Please pray for a Miracle i do Not get a point reduction for the mistake I made. Please please pray the teachers reply states he will not give my any point reduction for my mistake. I try so hard for good grades and am very stressed and worried what he'll say.