Thank You.
Thank you Father I never thought I will see this day but yet again you have done it and I know the latter will be greater than the former once again thank you Lord, Jesus have a lovely prom son.
Thank you Father I never thought I will see this day but yet again you have done it and I know the latter will be greater than the former once again thank you Lord, Jesus have a lovely prom son.
I wanna thank god for getting me through 15 years , and I pray that he adds more life on to it and that he will take the pain away
Thanking the Lord Jesus for this new job, I pray that it will accept me and His favour will follow me as He did 18 years ago.
Thank You Father, for the fellowship I have with You. Thank you Lord for sending me a letter through your word 🙏🏻🕊️.
Thank you Lord Jesus for all you do You are the best.
Good morning everyone, we are now halfway through the year and Jesus Christ has been wonderful and amazing towards us, for we live in a world where everything is falling apart, but his watchful eye has been upon us and I know the latter will be greater than the former so thank you Jesus for being our Lord and Saviour.
Thank God for giving us the chance to enter another year.
In 2018, I pray we get closer to God, build strong families, conquer financial challenges and have a year like never before. God bless you all and may this year be your best 🙏🏾
Today is the 1st December and I wanna thank the Lord Jesus Christ for being faithful, caring and watching over us from first of January to today there is none like our Lord Jesus Christ.
I am not where I desire to be, but that God I am no longer where I used to be! The journey is long and and the road rough but the Lord is more that able.
“As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. "Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples…'”
()
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, 5 who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy name. For you have done great things Lord I honour you. Your word says be still and know that I am God. Your word is power, everything written about you is true. Creator of the universe I bow down and worship you. You are awesome. There is none like you. Lord I commit the sick, the needy, the broken hearted, downcast, Under the shadow of your wings
Thank God for a lovely day today
Thank God for a gooooooood day. It's been a very long but lovely Wednesday. I just want you all to help me to thank God.
Thank God for providing for my mother and brother abroad in a time of need. Trust in the Lord at all times, especially when the situation seems hopeless. Amen.
He has done it for me once again. His praises shall continually be on my lips. Amen
Great is your faithfulness towards your people. Morning by morning new mercies we see. This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Lord Almighty I thank you for a new day, and let your word be the light that shines on everyone’s path.
Jehovah God, have mercy on the persecuted church and give them the garment of praise at all times in Jesus mighty name.
I just want to thank God for another chapter in my life for opening a new door of opportunity for me.
I pray this new role goes well and that I ripe the financial benefits of this new role. I know God has other plans for me but I pray that I don’t spend too long on this job before I can go and do what God is calling me to do and for me to fulfil his purpose for my life. Please join me and pray for my future.
Be kind
Be thoughtful
Be Genuine
But most of all be. THANKFUL!!
Have a blessed day
I start a new job tomorrow. Please pray everything goes great. Please pray I do not severely mess up tasks. Pray I work efficiently and effectively. Pray I like the people I work there. Pray time goes by fast.