My Health In Mind Body And Soul
Rebecca
Rebecca
Please pray for a friend of mine, who sometimes didn't get on with. I have just found out that he has been diagnosed with 4th stage cancer, please pray for a complete healing and recovery from the cancer, he has also got special needs. Pray for his family, and that they will have the strength to get through this ๐๐ป๐๏ธ.
๐ Pray strongly for my aunt's husband. His name is Guy. They just received the second opinion from the second doctor and he has to get heart surgery. He will have the surgery next week on Monday. Pray that everything goes well. Amen.
๐ Pray for my mother she has a headache. Pray that it goes away fast in Yahshua's name. Amen.
I truly believe in your word , i didn't always follw it the way i should , but i know that your love & blessings don't ever change. in this time of sorrow Ive learned that youre will , will be done on earth as it done heaven..so i had to really let go & let God
His Promises real & true . he will Never lie. so you believe will not give up on him healing & making me whole new. i have Faith In My King Jesus. Love You
My prayer is for Gods healing Deliverance and increase fellowship in all things heavenly
I'm In A Lot Of Pain From A Wound On My Leg. I Have A Disabled Son To Care For So I Really Need To Get On My Feet And Feel Better. Please Pray For Me.
๐ Pray for my aunt's husband health. His name is Guy. He has heart issues, he has been having vertigo and feeling weak. He also has difficulty seeing latel. He will get new glasses next week. He also has pain in his feet. ๐ Pray for his wellbeing. Amen.
๐ Pray that God bring vitality and wellbeing in me in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Please pray for my sisterโs healing. She had a hip replacement 7 years ago and is now dealing with bursitis. The pain is so severe that it enables her from walking and sometimes even sleeping. Pray for her healing and may the Lord place His healing Hands over her leg and give her the ability to regain strength on her left leg. In Jesus name I Pray. Amen
Keep on asking and you will receive what you ask for.
๐ Pray strongly for my mother. She went to the doctor a few days ago because her ear was hurting her. The doctor found out she has an ear infection. He gave her medications antibiotics. She started to take them daily. She also could feel and hear noises in her ear and discomfort. Pray that God heals her completely that he make my mother whole, healthy and complete. Amen.
Please pray for my strength, healing and my ability to forgive those who have committed sins that have crushed me emotionally.
Also I am fasting and praying for all women and children who suffer emotional abuse and neglect. May The Lord hold them in the palm of His hand. Amen
Heavenly Father bring Healing upon My Son V.Heal him Inside And Out.
Help me pray for healing.
Please pray this germ goes away very very soon. Pray I am fully better Before Saturday when I have big plans. But pray for a miracle I am at least mostly better by Thursday. And don't become exhausted by my classes
Hey guys please keep my friend Cortรฉsโ Dad in your prayers tonight. They are checking to see if the tissue is alive behind the blockage in his heart tomorrow to continue with bypass sometime this week! ๐๐ฝ
Pray That God Heals Me.
Pray for my mother she has constipation. She has been unable to go to the bathroom for 7 days now. Pray that God heals my mother from constipation and that she is able to go daily in Yahshua's name. Amen.
I pray that this anxiety, fear, and worry that I have experienced this past week disappears. Please let that all be my punishment - my lesson!! If tht's Good speaking to me then I hear you Lord. Praying for a miracle. After all the positives can we please slide through this and keep moving forward...