Sign in

Warriors — Warfare

Prayer For All

Welcome to another day. I commit you into the hands of Almighty God for multiple blessings, abundant grace, success and mercies. Where you need help, He will send help from above, when you are troubled, He will speak comfort into your soul, when you are weary, He will strength you. Today I pray God shall be there for you at every point of your need. The blessings of God shall not pass you. His glory shall shortly manifest in your life.

2 🙌2 Read

Over Come Guilt

Dear lord please show me your mercy and love and guide me to all things pure.. help me for I need you. I need help to be the best I can be and to remain happy and focused for this lifes misery and temptations are all around please help me to generate and only attract the good in life. i want to be happy and loved and need your help.. show me what i have been missing and so despreatly need in my life. your daughter in christ I pray AMEN

1 🙌 Read

Show more