Finances
🙏 Father, I stand upon Psalm 34:10 that declares “the lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord shall lack no good thing.” Lord as I seek your face I am believing that I and my family will lack no good thing. Amen.
🙏 Father, I stand upon Psalm 34:10 that declares “the lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord shall lack no good thing.” Lord as I seek your face I am believing that I and my family will lack no good thing. Amen.
Please help me to pray for my new job I am looking for . God please give me strength for the job.
Good morning beloved saints of our Lord Jesus Christ, can you all help me pray for our church building that the almighty God will provide us with a place of worship and to help us to accomplish all the ministries He has called us for in basildon
🙏 Father, I stand upon Malachi 3:10-12 which states, “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops and the vines in your field will not drop there before it is ripe.”
🙏 Father, I stand upon Psalm 34:10 that declares “the lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord shall lack no good thing.” Lord as I seek your face I am believing that I and my family will lack no good thing. Amen.
Father, I stand upon Psalm 34:10 that declares “the lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord shall lack no good thing.” Lord as I seek your face I am believing that I and my family will lack no good thing in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Pray for me this company made an error and charge me more than what they were supposed to. Pray that I get the credit money back asap in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Father, I stand upon Malachi 3:10-12 which states, “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops and the vines in your field will not drop there before it is ripe
Father, I stand upon Philippians 4:19 which states, “My God will meet my needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus”. I thank you that I do not have to put trust in my ability to meet my needs, but I put my trust in Your ability to effectively work through me in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Please pray when I am forced by law to be off of my parents health insurance, I have a job that gives good health insurance (including dental) and have enough money to get it. Pray after college I quickly get a job that pays well, with benefits, and am financially stable. Also please pray I can easily afford the other things in life. Such as auto insurance, internet, etc. I do not pray to be rich. I just pray to have
Father, I stand upon Philippians 4:19 which states, “My God will meet my needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus”. I thank you that I do not have to put trust in my ability to meet my needs, but I put my trust in Your ability to effectively work through me in Yahshua's name. Amen.
🙏 Father, I stand upon Psalm 34:10 that declares “the lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord shall lack no good thing.” Lord as I seek your face I am believing that I and my family will lack no good thing in Yahshua's name. Amen.
🙏 Father, I stand upon Philippians 4:19 which states, “My God will meet my needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus”. I thank you that I do not have to put trust in my ability to meet my needs, but I put my trust in Your ability to effectively work through me. Amen.
🙏 Father, I stand upon Malachi 3:10-12 which states, “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops and the vines in your field will not drop there before it is ripe.”
Father, I stand upon Philippians 4:19 which states, “My God will meet my needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus”. I thank you that I do not have to put trust in my ability to meet my needs, but I put my trust in Your ability to effectively work through me in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Pray for my mother to get financial blessings in Yahshua's name. Amen.
🙏 Father, I stand upon Philippians 4:19 which states, “My God will meet my needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus”. I thank you that I do not have to put trust in my ability to meet my needs, but I put my trust in Your ability to effectively work through me. Amen.
Financial blessings are in my life now in Yahshua's name. Amen.
🙏 Father, I stand upon Psalm 34:10 that declares “the lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord shall lack no good thing.” Lord as I seek your face I am believing that I and my family will lack no good thing. Amen.
🙏 Father, I stand upon Malachi 3:10-12 which states, “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops and the vines in your field will not drop there before it is ripe.”