Payment
Pray when Sarah gets back home she instantly pays me. Pray my time doesn't go unpaid.
Pray when Sarah gets back home she instantly pays me. Pray my time doesn't go unpaid.
I Just Say Its In Your Hands , It Doesn't Matter What Man Say U Have The Final Word. No Worries But Lots Of Love For My Father In Heaven. You Know Everything & The Out Come . True Love Is The Best Youcan Have In One's Life. Your Child Esther
God u r so awesome &no words can ever express my love for u. i know & i declare r wonderful works for me. may i always stay connected to the only man that truly loves me. and that is my heavenly father & God almighty , king of all kings. if someone doesn't know him , please get down r knees & give him r life & promise u will never regret giving our God R life. he will miracles that heart won't be able to contan. God is wonderful& loving that his love is so pure. so let go & let God take control. I love u Jesus.
Please take just a moment to pray for the souls of the 157 people that died in this plane crash and the families they have left behind that the almighty God will guide and strengthen them in this difficult times that he will give them a shoulder to lean on.
Almighty God you are all we have our hope, our trust and our everything is in you so I bring these families before you that your grace will be sufficient for them amen.
Good morning everyone. We’re currently learning about wisdom through the book of Proverbs (and other books but mainly Proverbs). So far I have been really blessed and want to encourage everyone on this platform to ask God for wisdom in ALL we do. I pray you will not just receive it, but actually apply it to your everyday life. Have a great day
Dear Jesus I come to you to save my soul and to protect me with all your love and protection. I'm really going thru something I'm so paranoid I feel like I'm about to get set up and killed and I pray I not I'm forgive everyone and I'm sorry for all my sins . I just pray God protects me and my family from harm and danger way. if you want to can someone say a prayer for me and my family. especially for myself cause I'm really going thru it lord please .
lord jesus and everybody else I ask if y'all can pray for my other dog Chico hes getting sick and I think someone try to hurt him he not feeling too good . I know hes a dog but hes my family and animals are a gift from God!!! I already lost my yorkie I cant lose him either !!!!!! just give me a prayer please . aman thank you to anybody who took the time to read this and prayed for Chico hes a chihuahua.
I just want everyone to pray for my family and myself we still going thru the same stuff. Just need extra prayers . Thank you everyone have a blessed night .🙂
“But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9 NKJV
No one else wants the best for us more than God does. This word gave me a reassurance that everything will work out for the best when you obey His Word.
Please God Help With My battle, with Cancer. I Know that You have Me In Your Palm Hand . So Could. you please have Mercy on me & let me live . I Love You Sooo Much.
I declare that every sunrise 🌅 brings me a blessing a gift from God above. Amen.
Pray strongly for France. There are protests against the evil corrupted government of Macron the current president of France. Like Haiti France need to be delivered from these incompetent president. This demonic Macron raise the price of fuel and the cost of living food. Pray that God protect all protesters. Pray that God remove demon Emmanuel Macron now in Yahshua's name. Amen.
I declare that every sunrise 🌅 brings me a blessing a gift from God above. Amen.
Iknow that I ask alot questions but i Just got to know if you hear me . i believe in Christ with all my heart & soul. but im human make big mistakes. but i know that the one who created me still loves me. God is good to me , even when i don't deserve his Love. I Love U
🙏 Pray for my cousin's son he has stress anxiety and depression. He is in a different country. He posted he wanted to kill himself in a social app status this week because he cant be in this country because his mother doesn't have a home for him. She lives at her parents house. Im the only person who can help him and her but I cant until I find a home of my own. So pray first for me to get a home 🏠 asap so I can then after make an act of generosity towards my cousin and give her my apartment.
God, you are Holy above all others, and all of the strength that I need is in your hands. I am asking that Your will be done in my life. Whatever that means, that is what you want. Give me strength to go on. I know that I can come to you Lord and that you will hear my prayer. Please, Lord, give me the strength that I need to face today that is all I need. Help me to always keep my eyes on you. You are the Holy Lord and all of my hope rests in you in Yahshua's name. Amen.
All I Can Say is thank you for all you do for me a poor sinner that has nothing to give you her love graduate .i believe in your word & i have faith in that you are wil able heal me please forgive me for constantly adking uou the same question over & over. if i Knew you could see my heart , you would know that my love for you is truly pure & genue.again thank you for all your love.
I NEED prayers ASAP. I am having SEVERE issues in a class. Please please please please pray pray pray the teacher gives me another opportunity to get points back. PRAY I PASS THIS CLASS. PRAY FOR A MIRACLE WITH A B.
Dear Lord Jesus
I pray that I may find a reading teacher position this school year. I'd love to acquire a position that affords me the opportunity to fulfill YOUR will for me.
Dear God , i Come before you for loving healing hands be on robyn Wallace at this time she on life support at this time. we need you Please to come to Come in agreement that no wrapon form against will prevail against her body. please my Lord help this Family at tbis time of need.