Sign in

Warriors — General

Prayers

well a couple days ago as I told everyone about Chico my dog being sick well he died last Friday and me and my family been hurting, and some secrets came out. someone I trusted and who I took in to my house had did something to two of the dogs that I had because he were mad at me now I got 1 dog left and I'm protecting him !!! I cut all contact with this guy . so please if yall can just pray for me and my family , and my last dog Zeus while we living in this house . I pray to Jesus and God every night to keep us safe . losing 2 of our dogs is like losing a member or the family for us . so if anyone can say a prayer for us . please and thank everyone . I'm not even going to worry I'm just going to put everything in God's hands . he got us. t

1 🙌1 1 Read

Mending Relationship

My girlfriend and I were involved with the borderline mass shooting. In a time we have been separated but trying to come back together. She has a four-year-old son that I love like my own. I have been growing in the Lord and getting therapeutic help. She was much more effective than I was and lost people closer and was shot at. I pray that our relationship to mend and her walls and come in and let me be there for her and we can come together as a family. Right now I watch her son on her days so she can check in and out with what she is able. I also pray that in this time I step up as the spiritual leader of the family and guided her and her son to Christ. This is very hard on all of us, I pray that God gives me the wisdom to know what to do

3 🙌1 3 Read

Good Night Sleep Rest 😴

🙏 Dear God, Thank you for the blessing of this day and your goodness in it, I'm grateful for the gift of life. Thank you for all the good you’ve allowed into my life these past hours, which have reminded me how much I need you and rely on your presence filling me every single day. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with me and will never leave me. I ask for your huge peace to surround me tonight. May your power and your rest fill me fresh. May the presence of your Spirit breathe hope deep into my soul, even as I sleep. Amen.

2 🙌1 Read

New Home 🏡

🙏 Dear Father in Heaven please direct and guide me in choosing a home for me and my family. Lord I need a miracle. I pray I make the right choice. You know I am in need of a home right now. God I pray you make me find this home. When I find it give me a sign God. I want so much to get settled in a home of my own. You know my needs Lord better than I do. I thank you Lord for all you have given me and done for me and my family. Lord, I ask this in the Name of Your Son Christ, my Lord and Saviour. Amen. 

2 🙌1 Read

Loneliness And Left Out

Please pray I soon make a friendship or a relationship that does not abandon me. It's hard for me to attend my college classes because people I thought were my friends either abandoned me to be part of a popular group. Or they don't make time for me. And I'm 23 and I've never been in a relationship. I've never had someone I know I can turn to. Other than my parents. I have gaping holes of loneliness and feeling of abandonment. I could use prayers those gaps will be filled soon

🙌 Read

Show more