Divine Presence
Pray that I find Divine presence within me in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Pray that I find Divine presence within me in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Pray that I get a green card. I have been trying to get one for the past 20 years to go see my father.
I declare that every sunrise π brings me a blessing a gift from God above. Amen.
Thank you Jesus for all the blessing you give me and my family & the people that I loved . I realize I am truly blessed. and thanks for everyone who actually read my post and pray for me . Have a blessed night everyone
please hear a Sinners prayer , i pray for everyone in this world that we all can get together as one. my lord plase help us understand that time as come for us unite as human beings & not acting like animals. that always want to fight one another.so i come before you my king to please heal us all. i love ypu with all that iam & all i will ever be . i trust in You with all that i am. My Sweet Jesus. hugs &kisses from daughter.
Pray That All The Unjust Get Taken Their Material Goods From God Now In Yahshua's name. Amen.
today i will be going to a healing mass , i need you on my journey there & back. thank you for everything. I Love You Dear Jesus
π Dear God in the morning O Lord I direct my song and my prayer requests unto You wait expectanly and You will look up. Amen.
Please Send Prayers Up For Me...that God Will Fight My Enemies For Me Round About In My Neighborhood. Thanks!
I am currently Very emotionally distressed over a very miniscule stupid things. I need prayers to calm down and stop being so affected by such little things. Pray I gain better emotional control. Pray my emotions stop severely affecting my blood pressure and other health things
When you are GRATEFUL , FEAR disappears and ABUNDANCE appears
Pray For Me Im Depressed.
I just want to thank the Lord for making me pass my Sat's and also having the school elect me to be the Headmaster for the day .THANK YOU GOOD GOD!!!ππ
Pray That I have A Wonderful Thanksgiving This Week With My Family.
Please pray I am not getting sick. Pray I don't get a cold. Also please pray I get my papers that are due soon done quickly and easily. Pray I find adequate sources fast and create the papers smoothly. And the process doesn't take a long time.
Prayer against any untimely death and accident particular children
Please Help me to open my heart to forgive myself and people from the past .
π Pray that God manifest my true potential now. Amen.
Pray for me and my mother. A woman promised us accommodation starting January 4th. Pray that she confirms our stay because we have to call her January 4th. Her name is Susan.
Need a miracle and prayers to get an A on this quiz Im currently taking and a B on the test I'll soon take. Please pray for a miracle I get those grades.