Accommodation
Pray for me and my mother. A woman promised us accommodation starting January 4th. Pray that she confirms our stay because we have to call her January 4th. Her name is Susan.
Pray for me and my mother. A woman promised us accommodation starting January 4th. Pray that she confirms our stay because we have to call her January 4th. Her name is Susan.
Need a miracle and prayers to get an A on this quiz Im currently taking and a B on the test I'll soon take. Please pray for a miracle I get those grades.
We are truly blessed to have families That really take the time to love & care for their parents. im blessed to have such loving children. God U Have given me The most percious Love of my life. grateful Thankful & Blessed .
I declare that every sunrise brings me a blessing a gift from God above in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Dear Lord in heaven I come to you and everybody on this app to please pray for me and my family and Michael because I would just like for everyone that's on here or can see this I really need some prayers I made a mistake around Novemeber where I talked to this man who seems trusting to do a candle request I thought it was Godly work but I asked him to make my family and myself and a special person in my life to have a good year. God knows my heart I never intending on something evil to enter into my life, and my family life , and my friend life I feel like I talked to a devil ,everything going downhill I feel like the devil trying to ruin my life and the people I accidentally put him in their life . everyone changing and they different an
🙏 As my father lay down to sleep now please Lord God keep him safe through the night. Father speak a word even in his sleep so that he draws closer to you every day. Lord God hear my prayer for my father that I place at your feet supply all his needs. Amen.
Pray that i have all the finances I need for my wedding in 5mths, also pray for my family strength and healing and that my husband finds a job in my city.
God I Thank You For another wonderful day .. right now Im at Chemotherapy &i ask that you be with me on my appointment.keep me from being getting sick today or days after words. i believe in you Father , Love You Esther Coats
Good morning saints, let’s stand in the gap for Zimbabwe and pray that there will be no blood shed & loss of innocent lives. Let us agree that God will choose the right person, as Mugabe has done his time, he will step down peacefully.
Father God Please Provide Ti Keep Our Telephone And Cable Service On Today.We Have A Child Sick Plus A Younger Child As Well And We Need Phone For Emergencies.Father We Just Dont The Money At Thus Time And We Are In Need Of Funds To Help On The Electric Bill Set For Tues.Help Us Father.We Need This Today.From:Mrs.Conley🙏🏽
“To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven:”
Ecclesiastes 3:1 NKJV
Be so occupied with your purpose that you will be a blessing to anyone you meet. God’s timeline is better than ours.
Lord please give me a new job
Matthew 6:9–13 (NKJV):
Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.
And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.
Amen.
I declare that every sunrise 🌅 brings me a blessing a gift from God above. Amen.
Heavenly Father, You see me, You know me, and you know my needs. You know everything about me, and I thank You, Father, for Your grace despite my shortcomings. Thank You for taking care of me, and for providing all of needs and my family needs. Father, my housing situation needs to change. I ask You, Lord, to guide me to the right home, the home that will be best for all aspects of my life and the lives of my family
Father thank you for creating me and all humans in your IMAGE. I really don’t want anything to keep me from fully reflecting your likeness so give me strength as I reject sin and the image of the world with your grace as I put in the new self including righteousness,holiness,compassion, generosity’s and love. Would you help me to remember that I belong to you and I was made to be like you in every way in Jesus name
AMEN
Pray for me and my mother. A woman promised us accommodation starting January. Pray that she confirms our stay because she asked us to call her January 4th tomorrow. Her name is Susan.
🙏 Pray that this seller gives me back my money asap. He sent me an item in very bad condition. God please intervene in this situation.
Prayer for my family my husband just lost his job of 10years because of lies I too weak to pray need help
🙏 Great and Mighty is Your name, Lord! You are worthy of all my love, respect, honor and praise. You are my Strong-tower, my Deliverer, my Refuge and my Strength. In You, I put my confidence and trust. Amen.