Quick Healing
Can you please help me pray for my son Mycah who is in hospital with sickle cell crisis, this is the first time he has needed a blood transfusions but I know with our prayers the Lord Jesus will him a quick healing.
Can you please help me pray for my son Mycah who is in hospital with sickle cell crisis, this is the first time he has needed a blood transfusions but I know with our prayers the Lord Jesus will him a quick healing.
Dear God,
Thank you for sending your only son to earth! As we celebrate his birth, I am worried for my dear friend, SMC. May you heal JC and give him an opportunity to show his family of his love for them. My MCC & TC be given the chance to have their daddy around for many more Christmas’ & days in general!
In your name we pray,
Amen
Update on my sister’s leg bursitis condition. She hasn’t needed her cane and her leg is feeling better! Healing Power of God is working in her right now!
Prayers are needed for my niece Zoey. She has a very common skin rash Malloscum and it doesn’t seem to heal. Her mom is getting anxiety and her emotions are taking the best of her. As I read others prayers on this group this issue seems quite small compared to others. But Our Lord is a generous One and His powers are limitless! In Jesus name I pray.
I have major health concerns and I cannot out my thoughts at rest. My doctor’s appointment is March 26 and I am growing anxious seeking answer from every medical website online. I need more Faith and need to Trust in the Lord to put my worries at rest. I am thinking of the worst scenario as we all know Breast Cancer is a scary topic. I pray that it’s not anything as severe. Please pray for healing.
🙏 Pray for my aunt's husband. He was rushed in the hospital he is still there. They say he had some type of stroke. Pray that he is ok and goes back home. Pray that God heals him. He is supposed to have a heart surgery. 🙏 Pray for him his name is Guy.
Please pray for a miracle my dogs leg is healed back to the way it was and it doesn't stay this severe. She has a permanent leg injury and recently made it worse and can barely get around. Pray pray pray it is healed quickly and she isn't stuck like this permanently.
Pray For Me That God heals Me.
I need to lose some weight. I have gained more weight than usual. Pray I shed it off quickly and easily. Pray I Stop snacking and start exercising more. Pray I do not have diabetes and don't ever get it. If I must, pray it's when I'm in my 80s.
So for 26 people are dead can we all pray that God will take control of this outbreak and that the death toll will not rise, that He will give all the scientists and the doctors wisdom to come up with the antidote as soon as possible, It is our duty to pray for the world, and for those that have lost their loved ones let us pray that the Holy Spirit will comfort them amen.
Please pray for my brother James,the doctor told him that he has lung cancer, I am standing on YHWH's word, but I am asking for prayer for him, please pray,thank you.
Randomly met a lady, it was God’s plan. She shared with me her daughter’s health condition. Her daughter has Lyme‘s Disease and recently had a seizure. Please pray for healing. May they overcome this battle and may their hearts be filled with love and support. Amen
Pray That God Heals Me.
JesusI Know By Your Stripescwe Are Healed Inside And Out.
Please Lord, guide my brother’s thoughts and faith as he seeks medical attention for his health concerns. May You, Lord, assist the doctor and lend him Your knowledge so that my brother can identify the leading issue to his health concerns. With Your knowledge, Lord, and Your healing hands, my brother will find comfort and create a healthy eating lifestyle. Lord hear my prayer. Amen.
Please pray for my elderly dog. She has a leg condition that will get worse overtime. But in this early stage she still gets very stiff and is up and down off the couch. Please pray her pain does not get severe quickly. Please pray she has lots of good days ahead that are not full of pain. Pray when it is time for her to pass she is calm and not stressed. Pray it is as painless as possible both emotionally and physically for her and my parents and I.
Heavenly Father, I bind every sickness, diseases and any attack from the enemy.. Release your healing power over my life, In JESUS NAME ...AMEN
I Know U hear. r our prayer , i know im not without sin , but i do honestly ask forgiveness. i belueve that u would can heal me , cause u r a God that can do miracles , like no other. i trust in u completely. Love U
Shall we pray that God will heal the world and the people that are in it go to courses to be fruitful in all our ways and to help one another
“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart always