New Job
I start a new job tomorrow. Please pray everything goes great. Please pray I do not severely mess up tasks. Pray I work efficiently and effectively. Pray I like the people I work there. Pray time goes by fast.
I start a new job tomorrow. Please pray everything goes great. Please pray I do not severely mess up tasks. Pray I work efficiently and effectively. Pray I like the people I work there. Pray time goes by fast.
Shall we give thanks to our God who has delivered our dear mother mummy Beverly from a car accident on Monday her car has been written off but I just spoke to her and she is okay so we just wanna thank God for what He is doing in JCC.
Just thankful for a wonderful Sunday morning at church , You are always with even when we don’t see you and You will never for sakes us thank You Lord Jesus.
Thank you God for adding another year onto my life I really appreciate Your love, Your grace and Your supernatural anointing on my life.
Thank You for all that I am.
Thank you for planting me in Your garden.
Thank You for my family around me.
Thank You for my family the church.
Thanks once again for this great day.
I just want to thank God for an amazing Week of prayer at JCC and for the last 21 days, we thank You for the strength You gave us and all the topics You cause us to pray about. The breaking of chains, ancestral curses, failing marriages, healing the land and the all the topics. Thank you God.
be patient, be gentle ,be humble,be loving...
HAPPY NEW MONTH 😃
Thank you God for sending Jesus, as we remember at Christmas. May he be firmly at the centre as we celebrate this year.
Just want to thank God for another great Sunday.
Hi everyone help me thank God for blessing our dear father and mother with 20 years of marriage amen.
Help me ask God for more years and to continually strengthen them , give wisdom, grace and mercy to be such good example to all of us and to lead us always amen. Thank You Our Lord Jesus Christ.
“O Lord, I will honor and praise your name, for you are my God. You do such wonderful things! You planned them long ago, and now you have accomplished them.” NTL
I just want to shout out to the Lord, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I made a terrible decision last night after I already said I wouldn't do tht NO MORE & yet you still saved me!!!!
My siblings and I would appreciate your prayers in the days ahead as we honour a man who served the Lord with his life, loved his family, and was always grateful for God’s faithful people who supported him in the work of the ministry in Jesus’ Name. As we lay to rest this very public ambassador, please pray with us that the testimony he leaves behind will touch many lives and point them to salvation in Jesus Christ.
Just taking a moment to appreciate what God has been doing in my life. The doors that have been opened for me to progress financially and other areas of my life. Never settle for less than Gods best... I pray we all have the strength to continue trusting Him and let go of what’s not good for us.
My blessings are many and my heart is filled with gratefulness for the gift of living, for the ability to love and be loved, for the opportunity to see the everyday wonders of creation, for sleep and water, for a mind that thinks and a body that feels.
“Worthy is the Lamb who was slaughtered to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory
and blessing.”
This Easter know that the Lord Jesus Christ did it for you over 2000 years ago and the power of sin know longer controls you.