Rising up In Splendor
I declare to rise up in splendor this day. Your light God has come, the glory of the Lord shines upon me. Amen.
I declare to rise up in splendor this day. Your light God has come, the glory of the Lord shines upon me. Amen.
Please pray this annotated bibliography starts to get placed together more smoothly. I have been struggling finding sources and putting together certain things.
Lord I pray for focus and mind strength.
Please pray for a miracle I get a B on the test I am about to take. Please pray I am guided to the correct answers and when I submit it and see at least a B
We all van we believe in Christ , but wr truly don't live that truly pleasing to Our father. I. know that i want what he wants for me. yes im scared of. this Illnesses that is in my body. but Now know that My God Can & Will Heal Me , I have Faith God . I want nothing better than to live my life for You.
🙏 Pray for my healing physical, mental, psychological, emotional, spiritual soul and heart.
Father, I stand upon Psalm 34:10 that declares “the lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord shall lack no good thing.” Lord as I seek your face I am believing that I and my family will lack no good thing in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Dear Lord we pray for a successful international day event today, Let your glory shine upon us and let you will be done in all that we do today, give us journey mercies for all those coming from afar, watch over the preacher, the worshippers and the food, let all our hearts be filled with your joy thank you Lord Jesus.
Please allow Greg to forgive me. I take full responsibility for everything that happened. My emotions took over and I pushed him away. Please let his heart know that I love him very much. Please bring him home.
Pray for my mother to gain insight, perception and discernment in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Please pray the manager gets things fixed Easily today and the deposit arrives in my account quickly with no more issues.
My husband and I still have hope that he receives a call back/email from any company for an internship. He has been getting rejection letters back from a few from our desired location but we don’t want to let our spirits down yet. With your help and the power of prayer I do BELIEVE that God’s timing is perfect and he will receive great news soon! Please pray for my husband and pray that we don’t lose hope!
It is hard when your superior at work will not appreciate of what you are doing but instead listen to the wrong rumors just bcoz you are not thier buddies.
Pls help me pray that all devils will go away in my work.
I declare to rise up in splendor this day. Your light God has come, the glory of the Lord shines upon me. Amen.
🙏 Pray that I keep pushing forward in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Seeking guidance, wisdom, & direction from the Lord to make better decisions, to let go of my past, and to figure out what to do with my current relationship. Praying this strongly in Jesus' name, Amen
Pray I learn to become a good steward
Pray my social security gets straightened soon
Car needs fixed
House needs fixed
Answers on Hurley
For long time I would pray & than minutes later i would ask again , until one day i realized that the person i pray to was the almighty. and no reason ask anymore. everyone may lie but the God that knows everything & see's everything would never lie or causes pain. so keep your faith in the one &only God. Love U sister's &brother's In God
Please pray for a miracle the fake job interview goes wonderfully this Thursday. Compared to most my age I have had very little job interview experience and the thought of scrutiny and improvising Terrifies me. Need prayers to be calm, and speak fluidly. Pray I do not stumble or panic. Pray when asked the questions confident and proper phrases come and I speak great. Pray I don't have a panic attack.
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.”
Romans 8:28
God is simple. Today something might look good for us but turn out to be a blockage because it came in the wrong time. Never be afraid to let go and trust God if you find yourself uncertain. God know what’s best and when.