Period pains
Pray for me I have extreme sharp stomach pains and discomfort from my period.
Pray for me I have extreme sharp stomach pains and discomfort from my period.
I Just Need a Miracle Of Healing
I give up because doesn't seem that its r well for me to get well. i seem be getting worse instead of feeling better. i do trust u God but Maybe U R Way Or Maybe Im Not Worthy Of U To Heal Me From This Horrible Disease Of Cancer. I Still Love U No Matter What U R My God.
PRAY ASAP FOR A MIRACLE THE TEACHER GIVES ME ANOTHER ATTEMPT ON THE TEST. Pray pray pray pray for a miracle she is generous and does.
🙏 Dear God In the morning O Lord I direct my song and my prayer requests unto You wait expectanly and You will look up. Amen.
Please pray for a miracle I reach a B on this exam. Pray. The last two exams, the grades were devastating. Pray for a miracle that does Not happen again. Pray the Lord guides me to select correct answers.
I declare that every sunrise 🌅 brings me a blessing a gift from God above. Amen.
Please provide & protect those experiencing the hurricane situation, only YOU GOD can calm that storm, I also ask for protection, guidance, & love for all of the preachers & other ministry members out there who truely do work in your name, don't let them get discouraged.
Heavenly Father, You see me, You know me, and you know my needs. You know everything about me, and I thank You, Father, for Your grace despite my shortcomings. Thank You for taking care of me, and for providing all of needs and my family needs. Father, my housing situation needs to change. I ask You, Lord, to guide me to the right home, the home that will be best for all aspects of my life and the lives of....
Can I Have A Miracle Of Healing From This Awful Cancer , I Trust In U God.
“Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, And He shall hear my voice.”
Psalms 55:17
Have a blessed Sunday
Please pray that I will be able to live according to God intended me to live and be a man of God and that I'll be a better man to my gf. We have gone through a lot over the past 9 years and I've made some bad choices which lead our relationship into really bad territory. But by the grace of God, we are together and because of her forgiving heart towards me. We both love each other and....
God I Thank U For All R Love & Blessings U have given me & my family ..i believe with all that Iam that you r working a miracle in my life. all can say is thanking u for loving me the way U do. help me to remember there's no Other God other than . U R The King of All Kings. I've been blessing to hiven a second chance in life. i Love U. My Jesus
Join me in praying for leaders around the world. Community, spiritual, political leaders. I pray that God will surround them with godly people with wisdom & integrity. They will not be selfish, revengeful in the decision they make.
Please be With My Friend Irenajust Lost her dad. I Know wr all have to with you but it wasn't easy. U May think I don't Love& adore U but thats Not So. cause Ive Made Many Mistakes In My Life. but Only thing Ive actually done right Is giving U My Life.im Not Perfect but I do belong to Only One That Is & that Is U .i Live to Know U More & do the right thing.thank....
Please let me the truth cause i don't know if its you ansrewing me. i don't need someoneles to ansrew my prayer but you. I love you so much but i feel confused with my life. I want yell to the top of My lungs.but really would anyone care. if i can't trust you who do i trust? and None can pray without asking for some kind money being asked. i had do you teally think id be begging funding....
Pray for me and my mother. A woman promised us accommodation starting January 4th. Pray that she confirms our stay because we have to call her January 4th. Her name is Susan.
Dear Lord, I come before you with a humbled heart and ask that you give me strength - mentally, emotionally and spiritually- to continue to serve humanity. Without you Lord Jesus we can do nothing. The scriptures say “it is God who is at work in us to will and to do of His good pleasure”. So grant me the inner strength to ran the race with determination and focus. Amen.
A spiritual renewal to remained focused on God and His plans for my life.