Renewal
A spiritual renewal to remained focused on God and His plans for my life.
A spiritual renewal to remained focused on God and His plans for my life.
Today is our youths day in church and I just want you to help me pray that God will glorify Himself through our youths and use them to accomplish His work.
Lord i pray precious moments for need wants lost of love one lord i pray that whats left undone and us that you father God redeem us i pray every momemt is a precious moment in your Name amen
I declare to rise up in splendor this day. Your light God has come, the glory of the Lord shines upon me. Amen.
Oh lord ,am very sad now tht nobody can understand in my work place and who all r behind of me dont knw please hold me and secure me from devils attack my colleague also doesnt like me oh lord frm management they r planning something please help me to do all my job carefully and dont give chance to talk about me tease me let everyone should do work with love and understanding oh lord
Please pray my dogs leg is healed very soon back to the way it was. Pray this severe limp is not perfect. Also please pray that the money from my new job is correctly deposited soon.
Shall we pray that God will strengthen all those waiting for their exams results which is due out next week, that He will give them grace and wisdom that they will know that no matter what the outcome is God is in control, for He is the alter and creator of their destiny. (Please Father let them all receive what they need to go onto the next stage of their education) (A levels & GCSE). Amen 🙏🏾
Please pray for a miracle my beloved dog does not rupture her other knee. Please pray. Also please pray her current health does not decline fast. Pray she does not have any other issues. Nor worsening problems. Please pray, if we must give it to her, the pain medicine the vet gave us works and she does not react negatively to it.
Father, my heart is heavy. I feel like I have to carry my burdens alone ,I am not sure how to let you carry my heavy load, so please show me how. Take it from me. Let me rest and be refreshed so that my heart won't be so heavy in the morning. In Jesus' name. Amen.
I feel so distressed. I need a miracle. Pray God has the teacher be kind and give me one last shot at least retaking the test. If not attempting the missed assignment. Please please please pray I reach at least a B at the end of the semester in this class