Please God heal our land
Shall we pray that God will heal the world and the people that are in it go to courses to be fruitful in all our ways and to help one another
Shall we pray that God will heal the world and the people that are in it go to courses to be fruitful in all our ways and to help one another
My throat feels tight and sore and body is achey. Please pray these ailments go away very soon.
Please remember our sister Beverley’s husband who has been in hospital for the last 7 weeks. Let’s pray for total healing. Thanks.
Please pray for my Mom. She is nauseous/dizzy. Pray miracle this feeling goes away Very soon and is Nothing serious. Pray getting carsick does Not become a regular thing for her. Pray she is relieved Very soon.
Please pray this cold goes away very soon. Please pray I am fully better before Saturday
Lord Christ comfort parents & victims of the recent KY shooter. Lord, hold them in the palm of UR hand, as they heal & face hardships during this difficult time. Lord, send UR Angels and Holy Spirit to comfort and protect them as they mourn and await news of thEir kids. Plz send Ppl to help meet their financial and basic needs during this time. Lord, pls guide police in their actions to investigate this case. Amen
Please pray this non-acne bump on my forehead goes away very soon or at least shrinks. Being a millennial I take lots of selfies and see my face often and it makes me so insecure. Please pray it at least shrinks to being less noticable Very soon
As you pray please remember all those that are sick especially those in hospital. My dad has been in hospital and it will be a week today. We continue to pray for a speedy recovery and that all that are involved in his care are guided and filled with God’s wisdom.
A prayer requests for mrs. Angelita Paragas my 90 years old mom who is sick right now ,
hurting with back pain and chest pain with punctured hands by a wood that causes her hand swelling Pls. Help me thru prayers for cure and financial support to anyong who is capable of helping . May you be blessed more and more thru Christ our Lord and Saviour !
From Prayer Circle Facebook page.
Over 500 people have died in a mudslide in the country, shall we all pray that almighty God will comfort them and heal the land, and also for the family’s involved, and guide the workers that they will find survivors Thank you.
Pray for me I have indigestion, stomach discomfort and aches.
Please pray for me . I have bipolar disorder and recently attempted to take my own life . By the grace of god im here but still want to die sometimes. Im the single mom to two kids with autism and bipolar . Pease pray that i survive
Before I send me request, I would like to thank God for the thoughtful gift of: Family. Thank you for having them with me here today and in good health. I ask Our Savior, Jesus Christ, to please place His healing Hands over my sister’s painful leg. She had a hip replacement 5 years ago at age 33. We are thankful that her surgery went well. At this moment, she is in a lot of groin nerve pain and it shoots down her leg making her immobile. It hurts me to see her in so much pain. May God heal her.
Headache, nausea, acidity and stomach discomfort. Please pray for me that God heals me.
Please pray this bump in my ear goes away very quickly on its own. Pray it's nothing serious. Also pray for my back. I have been having mild back pain. Pray it goes away soon.
Please help me get over this bout of depression. I dont want to die but feel it’s closer than ever . Please pray for me
Lord,
I come to you as a broken vessel. I can’t break free of past hurts. I salve my pain with destructive habits.
Please reach out and guide me along pathways of healing and restoration.
Amen
Sharp period pains help.