Troubled Hearts
I pray the good Lord will touch the hearts of troubled persons and healed them. Amen
I pray the good Lord will touch the hearts of troubled persons and healed them. Amen
Any surprise gifts for Christmas?๐๐
O LORD, I will honor and praise your name, for you are my God. You do such wonderful things! You planned them long ago, and now you have accomplished them.
Isaiah 25:1
God reveals paths thaleads to life
More Love, Less Criticism.
That should be our everyday footstep.
If you get the opportunity to criticise, let your criticism build rather than hurt/destroy.
๐โค๏ธ
But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress.
Psalm 59:16
I think everything around the globe has change all of a sudden. People are being stressed, losing jobs, marriages break ups, misunderstanding, hard times etc and I would advise we keep encouraging each other. However lets also realise that we are all valued and very important on this earth so let us limit the judgement accusation and rather love all persons regardless of what they are going through.
God indeed Loves us and He will continue to love us all the time. He indeed deserve a mighty praise and worship.
Our brokenness is made perfect
Through HIS unconditional ๐
Being attentive to instruction is one of the great secrets of wisdom
We might be extraordinarily gifted and have great scriptural understanding , we gain nothing if we have not love. Using the gift of God without showing love to others only proves we have forgotten the Great Gift-Giver, who is pure Love
We are asking for prayer for all those thst have been hurt in ways that its difficult to forgive and forget. May God almighty grsnt them strength to get heald in Jesus name. Amen.
All the time
Forgive and you will be forgiven
HE ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR US
As believers we must not forget why we are here. Every day the Lord has a plan for you. The storms will come, the wind will blow but keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. Has He not said it? Will He not do it? There are so many distractions, keep your eyes on Him.
I just want to praise God for being so faithful and true to His Word. Once He has spoken, it will surely come to pass and His Word NEVER comes back to Him void. Itโs been two weeks since I gave birth and after taking time to reflect through the pregnancy and delivery, Iโm just in awe of my answered prayers and how God exceeded what I even prayed for. What a mighty God we serve!!
Offence is the most powerful instrument used by satan to distract believers in their christian walk. When you are offended, you waste so much of your precious time planning on how to retaliate and that alone makes satan happy. But when we ignore offence and rather chose to live in joy, happiness and in forgiveness to serve the Lord, satan agenda of holding us in bondage has already been deafeated.
Let us try to do away with Offence and live a life of forgivessness.
@ps-139:23-24
Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.".....
Sometimes we are our own Obstacle , is time to let God in to do the work!!!