Move Out Of The Way
Sometimes we are our own Obstacle , is time to let God in to do the work!!!
Sometimes we are our own Obstacle , is time to let God in to do the work!!!
Lord, thank you for the examples of courage and obedience in Your word. Help us learn from their mistakes and from their wise choices, as we make our choice to serve you.
Precious Father, thank You for the promise of eternal life in Your presence 🙏🏻🕊️.
You meant evil against me, but God used it for good.” ... So many times, things come against us that seem evil- sometimes they are evil- and God is able to use them for good anyway.
Genesis 50:20
Please pray, An Air India plane has crashed enroute from Dubai to Calicut with over 200 people on board. Pray for all on board and their families 🙏🏻🙏🏻.
Expect God to do great things in your life and pray boldly.
Loving Father, thank You, that because of what Jesus accomplished on the cross, I am a new creation, I am a new creation. Forgive me for the times I return to the old things that need to pass away.
Father, I bring this to You. It’s beyond my control. I feel helpless in this situation, but You have the power to change what I’m facing. You love me perfectly, and I’m trusting You to handle what concerns me in the way You see fit. I know whatever You’ve planned for me is for my good. I look forward to seeing the way You choose to express Your love, wisdom, and power.”...AMEN
When you guard your mind, you guard your peace. When you offer prayers to God with faith and thanksgiving—no matter what trials you face—He assures you inner peace (Phil. 4:6-7).
Father God, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness. Thank You for increasing in me as I yield myself to You. Help me to be more like You, full of Your love and goodness as I receive Your favor and blessing upon my life today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Even though the prince of darkness stands in our way the Lord will surely get to us, as we read in Daniel @dn-10:12-14 he can do all he wants but our Lord will surely get to us. So wait on God and your angel will bring your message.
It’s such a beautiful day today. I just want to appreciate God for all His creation. In our busy lives, we sometimes forget to pause and appreciate all of Gods beauty and how awesome He is. I thank you Lord for England. It may not be perfect, but some have it worse. Thank you for all you do and help us to recognise and appreciate ALL of you in all we do 🙏🏾
I’ve been seeking God on some decisions that I’ve been stuck in two minds about for a while, help me pray for the ability to discern what God is showing me in this season.
As a Christian, prayer is very vital in our walk. So, I pray that you will make prayer the first response in every situation and not the last resort.
#PrayWithoutCeasing
Please pray for the victims and survivors of the Lebanese bomb blast, and for their families and friends, and that they will have the strength to strength to get through this time.
Psalms 16:5
You, LORD, are all I have, and you give me all I need; my future is in your hands.
I kindly ask that we pray for the family of George Floyd for God to strengthen and comfort them. I pray that they will do what is right in order to get justice. I also pray that those protesting will use wisdom as innocent people are having their businesses burnt down etc. May the peace of God be upon America.
“If you want to know what water is, don't ask the fish.”
A fish has never lived outside its watery environment, it has no experience or language to describe its natural environment, and so it has no means to convey what it takes for granted. The same can be true for us.
Stand in faith even when you are having the hardest time of your LIFE