Sign in

Warriors — General

Prayer Thought Of The Weel

Good people are the best part of our memories that time can never erase and when I am blessed with people like you, our memories are always worth treasuring. So I ask God that your life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big and your worries stay small. May God fulfill your heartfelt wishes and bless you with Love, Safety, Security, Health, Wealth, Peace of Mind, Happiness, Prosperity, Success, Beauty and a Wonderful Life.

Good morning and have a blessed week

3 🙌6 Read

Clear My Apartment

Pray for me I have so much clutter in my apartment. Paper, clothes and food clutter. I have been having this problem for 19 years I started to get rid of stuffs but still there are a lot. My apartment is completely cluttered I cant walk in my apartment. I cant function. I'm constantly losing items. I try reading articles self help books online videos to get rid of the clutter. I just can't take it anymore. Pray that God find a solution asap to my situation.


2 🙌3 Read

I Love U God

Iam Sooo Sorry For Not Beingthe Child u needed me to be. iam always asking you tell me truth about my health . but i get so upset cause i feel you as you arent listening. but in fact i deserve you love. everyone only wants your attention when we're hurting & i. want quick ansrews. but it doesn't work like that , we should always ask for your help all the time. i need your Help & i mean I need it. please God hear my pled , cause i want to live & see my grandson's grow up & enjoy my life with the people i love & that love me ..

1 🙌 Read

Show more