Sign in

Warriors β€” General

Thankful Grateful&blessed

Please Lord watch Over over My daughter & my grandson's & her husband. and also my Son Taylor . give them the peace in their hearts that all need. im fighting Cancer & it has such pain in their hearts. i Know &believe that my God is healing me at this time. but the struggle is very much so real.im do blessed eith Love & support that i have revieve my family & close friends. I truly didnt know how much love there was.

1 πŸ™Œ1 Read

God I Need U

I thank you for your love &mercy. I Know there r times that Keep asking u the samething. over &over. because im trully sacared of dying from. cancer . im grateful for two wonderful children &grandson's.but I woyld really like chance to have someone special in my life that truly loves me.im tired of being stupid & being like Im worthy of someone special. ithought that had true friend , that could trust but again i was wrong. i cry to u God , but i don't know if sick hearing me cry. Im sorry God , but I need U.please help Me.

1 πŸ™Œ Read

Show more