Family
Father God,I come to You With A Humblw Heart.I Am Concerned About My Family And I Ask That You Watch Over Them And Protect Them All The Days πβof Their Lives.
Father God,I come to You With A Humblw Heart.I Am Concerned About My Family And I Ask That You Watch Over Them And Protect Them All The Days πβof Their Lives.
I am in my mid-30s I don't have any purpose in life. I wasted so many years because of that. Pray that God reveal to me what he wants me to do here what is my true purpose on earth.
Pray strongly please things are getting worst in Haiti because of evil, corrupted, demonic current president of Haiti Jovenel Moise. People have been doing strikes asking him to step down for months now because he is incompetent. He is letting people die of hunger, he did not create jobs, people can't even drink water, food is expensive. He is now terrorizing people all over Haiti in all cities and towns.
All moghty. God iask that you put your healing hands on my son in law. i don't have all the details but something is right with his well being , so i ask in jesus mighty to come forth & put your healing hands on David , that no weapon from agianst you will Prosper against him. give my daughter the capability to be there for husband at this time. .ask if would allow arck angel Raphael to heal David with you My father. i lay this at your feet & knowing & believing you can do the Impossible. Love you E. C.
Come before in prayer , please help me to please forgive my sin's. help my children withever health issue they have because of me. i don't want to Hate in my heart for no one. please all evil from me & and one's i love. Thank U For R Love .your daughter Esther Lou Coats
π Pray for my cousin's son he has stress anxiety and depression. He is in a different country. He posted he wanted to kill himself in a social app status last week because he cant be in this country because his mother doesn't have a home for him. She lives at her parents house. Im the only person who can help him and her but I cant until I find a home of my own. So pray first for me to get a home π asap so I can then after make an act of generosity towards my cousin and give her my apartment.
good morning , iam giving you the glory & love you deserve from uour children every day . you are a very awesome God. i thank you all you do for me & my family. my mom would say that we had to give it you .brcause You would know the out come & it was truly meant for us. so No matter what anyone tells you its time yo give up. there's no one that has the final expect God. So with that said my faith &trust is in You.
If ever U lusten to my prayer , please hear me now. i need u. more than air i breath. I've made nany mistakes & yes I've prayed forgiveness but I've bsckside. i really want to get things right. I want to serve in way ive never have . So please help me grow with u.i give u my life , So let r well be done. yes i get scared but im so scared of dying , but i have to give up cause regatdless r well be done if its my time.
Please pray for me to get a job soon. I have been looking for a job for 1 and half years. One off-campus placement is upcoming. Please pray for me to get the job. I am the only one unemployed among my classmates.
Please pray for my Granny Phyllis , shes all I got , I dont have no one else I NEED HER IN MY LIFE . Thank you . Have a blessed night
We need emergency prayers! a baby was just born in our family named Kailor, and cannot breath on his own and needs a feeding tube.
π Pray that this seller respond to me asap.I have to make a purchase asap tonight.
let us not grow weary in doing good, for in due cause we will reap if we do not give up!
Let us pray and ask God for more strength so we can
Pray for pastor David ad family
Pray Regina and her family
Pray for everyone in Jcc,
Pray for International Day to be successful
Always pray and don't give up!
No Need for lies or fake tears , but I've been through some painful stuff. when my relationship ending with clay it was the best thing , i ever did for me.no more crazy &name calling. and i didn't have anymore hate in my heart from clay. I've been alone for good while but im ready finally meet that someone special, but if say no I'll understand. but im glad that u love me.but if vould let me live I'd so grateful.
Today Is A Day Of Thanks To The Only Person , That Truly deserves It.and That Would Be. U My God. I Love U . Thank U Gor R Love & Kindness .
Keep On, Get Strong! Ask God To Strengthen You.
I am so tired of trying and trying but i put my truse in God so please help me pray
we all have good intentions but life happens ., your heart was in right place. but take a deep breath & come together with God & let him heal your heart from any saddness. he know your well intentions. so don't be so hard on yourself. With God's Love & Forgiveness You will be A Ok.
π Pray that God bring forth positive things, people and experiences in my life in Yahshua's name. Amen.
Please prayer that God will bless my son and I with our own home.