God's Government To Come
Pray that God government come to this earth now enough of man's evil, selfish, demonic, unjust and corrupted government.
Pray that God government come to this earth now enough of man's evil, selfish, demonic, unjust and corrupted government.
Heavenly Father, You see me, You know me, and you know my needs. You know everything about me, and I thank You, Father, for Your grace despite my shortcomings. Thank You for taking care of me, and for providing all of needs and ny family needs. Father, my housing situation needs to change. I ask You, Lord, to guide me to the right home, the home that will be best for all aspects of my life and the lives of my family
Father with all this awful cancer pain , i have forgotten that you are God with mercy & love for your children. I trust in believe in No One but you , it is your will thatcan change my life to live a bountiful life filled with Love & Joy that No One can take away. fill My body strength & happiness .please give me the miracle to live & not die with this horrible disease call cancer. cover me with your blood .i pray
dear Lord , tiday went to see my doctor , i told something in. front my son. it wasn't to hateful or even ungrateful. i mention at times both of my children are sonetimes smoothering and my got upset with me. said very hateful hurtful things to me.all im asking is God help me. with my children. make them see that i do appreciate everything that they do & have done for me.but sometimes I just need to with just me can
I have three prayers I'd like fufilled today. Please pray when I check my email. I read a response from my teacher that she'll give me a make up assignment. Pray I do Great on the debate assignment. Pray I speak confidently and am not booted off first. Pray I get at least a B on the test today. Plz pray. I need a huge miracle for all of these things.
Please be with me today Lord!!! That's all I can say.
U are so wonderful & iam truly blessed having wonderful father that loves me just the way iam. i know u know that I've scared about the whole cancer thing. but i realized9 i should be thankful for the time I've now. i love U soo very much my God . U R My Father that loves me without any begging or crying for your love& kindness.
Pray I learn to become a good steward
Pray my social security gets straightened soon
Car needs fixed
House needs fixed
Answers on Hurley
“Because Your loving kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift my hands in Your name.”
Pray for me I took care of a patient in rehabilitation back in February. She had a stroke. I met with her children. I got the daughter's phone number so I can know how she was doing after rehab and went home. I never found the time to call her daughter and days weeks and months passed by. I finally called the daughter today and she told me her mother had pasded away in July. I felt so bad. Her mother also gave me her
I declare that every sunrise 🌅 brings me a blessing a gift from God above. Amen.
I pray that everything about me, my family children friends and love once be perfected in Jesus name Amen.I pray for Gods divine grace blessings and favour upon our life.Amen.
on Wednesday i go for my ct scans to see if the treatment that iam taking is actually working to rid of awful cancer in my body. I Pray out aloud In mighty voice that my God.has me in his hands. so I ask that all prayer warriors help pray on that day for me. i truly know our God has the final say on my life. i trust in him alone. his mighty & is able to do everything !whats impossible with man is possible with him.
Today, God will give you the keys to every closed door. Nothing on earth shall close your open doors, and your season of celebration and jubilation starts now. All your oppressors will surrender to you in Jesus name.
Today, the peak of others shall be your starting point, and you will be singled out for uncommon favor in Jesus mighty name. Good morning and do have glorious day ahead.
Please pray for a miracle what the Student Relations lady has been telling me is true. Please pray that I did Not just waste time and money on something that doesn't count towards my minor.
Heavenly Father I am praying for Alfred Cubias. Alfred Cubias is lost and is in need of your presence. Alfred Cubias is in the depths of addiction! Lord please send a angel to help him so that he can be awakend, saved and walk with you for the first time. In your glorious merciful name! Amen
Thank You For Another Day , Msy This Day &every Other Day Bring Blessings are Way. You Are The One Truth In My Life. God Is Good All The Time.
to see how it apps work
🙏 Dear God in the morning O Lord I direct my song and my prayer requests unto You wait expectanly and You will look up. Amen.
Please pray for a miracle tomorrow my dog does not stress and panic in Any way. Pray when she is left she is overcome with a sense knowing we'll be back. She has had severe separation anxiety. Pray she is just calm and lays and relaxes. Pray she doesn't make any distressed noises or behaviors. Pray the other dogs don't bother her. Pray nothing bad happens. Keep her safe and calm.